Great news for the riders with curves!
In a move applauded by ‘real’ women, Australia’s newest equestrian apparel label, Sweet Iron Co is offering a generous size range of equestrian shirts in sizes 6 – 20.
The broad sizing range is just the start of how Sweet Iron Co is disrupting the ‘straight laced’ equestrian apparel market. This company is driven by the urge to create versatile, funky riding clothing designed to fit ‘real women’.
Finally! Some fresh & funky equestrian wear
Good bye frumpy riding clothes and depressing shopping experiences. Hello personality, originality and function!
With Sweet Iron Co you’ll see a refreshing approach, including:
- Flattering silhouettes
- Expressive colours to help you stand out for all the right reasons.
- Versatile garments for multi uses (like our signature 3 in 1 Comp Shirt)
- Sensible prices with no douchey markups
Fit & function for curvy riders
Not only does the Sweet Iron range make you look fantastic – it’s also been designed to actually work.
In addition to the wide range of sizing options, there are also functional features to give you a real confidence boost.
These features include:
- Extra length shirts for easier tucking in and no accidental peek-a-boos.
- Higher waist breeches to neutralise that damn muffin top.
- Funky prints because equestrian wear doesn’t need to be so boring!
- Versatility – so you can go from dressage, to jumping to cross country with a few quick buttons.
The first garments were released in late 2017 – and the reviews have been excellent!
As with most new businesses, there won’t be huge amounts of stock (in the beginning at least).
This means that riders will need to act quickly to get their hands on these sensational clothes.
See what riders have said about the first range of shirts here.